Costa Navarino is located in the Greek region of Mesinia in the Southwest Peloponnese.
The resort is located 48km from Kalamata International Airport, and 270km from Athens International Airport. Having the new highway fully operated the actual trip from Athens International Airport at the resort is just 2:45 minutes.
Various options are available for getting to the resort including –
- International direct flights to Kalamata Airport (KLX) from major European Hubs including London, Manchester, Munich, Dusseldorf (new route), Frankfurt(new route), Stuttgart(new route), Stockholm, Moscow, Rostov, St Petersburg, Kiev, Vienna, Oslo, Paris(new route) and Milano.
- International flights to Kalamata Airport (KLX) with one stop over in Vienna, originally departing from Hamburg, Hannover, Nuremberg, Dusseldorf, Munich, and Zurich.
- Domestic flight from Thessaloniki to Kalamata Airport with Astra Airlines operating twice a week, each Sunday and Thursday.
- The resort has a private heliport/helipad, which can be used by guests upon request. Contact us to make arrangements.
- Airport Transfers can be organised from both Athens and Kalamata airport on your behalf.
Hertz offers guests of Costa Navarino the option of hiring a car in Athens or Kalamata especially to drive to the resort with a convenient pickup and drop off point within the resort.